Monday 5 September 2011

What have I learned?

-
Well, just this evening, I discovered - via an informed source, shall we say - nothing at all about this guy that I can actually repeat here (but I just knew there was a reason the music made my blood run sleepy cold and his smile left me crying into warm, salty, slug trails) and I also learned, the hard way, that this over-hyped film is, in fact, very, very dull indeed. Sigh. So, instead of listening to him, I say this: listen to Darren! He is the bee's knees, for sure, and his charm, wit and adorable lyrics will win you over, I'm totally convinced. Ah, go on now. Give him a go.
-
Darren Hanlon - 'Folk Insomnia' (4.12)
-
Go download the latest album. And love it to bits. This is his home, and this is your heart. And yes, that is his guitar on the Captain's Rest stage just last Monday night. <3
-

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I was all set to respond to this when I got into work. But FINE, I shall listen to Hanlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been censored! ;) But, don't let my questioning of HIM get in the way of enjoying Hanlon, honestly. You will love him.

    ReplyDelete