Wednesday 6 April 2011

It's over in Little Portugal, on Dundas Street West

-
So, yeah, I'm thinking for dinner I'd probably order the Nachos, or perhaps Jenny's Tofu Scramble if it's closer to a weekend breakfast time when I make it over. A $4 Mocha sounds good, to finish things off nicely. I wonder if the jukebox is as awesome as they say it is? And what might be coming next, Katie, once that fucking millstone of a contract is finally null and void? How are things shaping up with Vanessa anyway? Sigh. All these questions. I'm just your curious fan-boy on the other side of the water, and I'm sorry for all the out-loud wonderings, like. I just miss the possibility of new music, mostly. And looking up at you, stage left, through the lens of a camera. And I miss the talking too, obviously, telling folks how you might change even a small part of their black and white world, with your lyrics, look and attitude.
-
Mermaids - 'Say you're alive' (live) (3.57)
-
The place to be, in Toronto. Is the RPM Club still on the go? Watch over here.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment